Job Role Description
We're a purpose-driven eCommerce growth company, scaling new-age Direct-to-Consumer brands, globally.
We are a group of purpose-driven entrepreneurs that believe in making a difference. We believe in an evolved form of capitalism where the business is aligned with the long-term health of society and the planet.
Our purpose is to enable a new breed of purpose-driven brands to challenge the incumbents that perpetuate the status quo and be better - for the customers they serve, the employees that make that possible, the communities they are a part of, and the planet we all inhabit.
We are not just an agency. We’re an ever-evolving company.
We are a new-age company with a team of open-minded, ever curious and digital-first beings. We are passionate about making a difference and creating impact in the world.
We are purpose-driven individuals who believe in pushing the world forward. We create experiences on digital platforms that transform brands, make people’s lives better, grow businesses and make the world a better place. We always #ThinkWhyFirst!
If you match our DNA, count yourself in!
- Ability to understand metrics and clearly articulate a path for improvement. Advise brands on how the Marketplaces pieces fit together with the Direct-to-Consumer website strategy from operations to marketing; articulate where their opportunities are and advise on solutions.
- Monitor and continuously update campaigns, layering in new strategy as needed. Educate client on media buying and planning schedule Develop and execute Amazon, Facebook, and Google ads growth strategies.
- Knowledge sharing with the greater team to build more understanding about eCommerce growth strategies.
- Working on various eCommerce technology Shopify/Woocommerce and ability to suggest & implement best-fit plugins to achieve clients’ revenue goals.
- Understand and be able to execute support for the Amazon Seller Central - Platform Launch (if applicable), Catalog Management/Product Listings, Case Management, Inventory Forecasting, Promotion Implementation, and Tracking, Review Notification, Advertising Impact Reporting, Lost Buy Box Reporting, Content Optimization, Inventory Health, Asin Profitability Analysis, Fee Analysis.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports detailing the vendor’s KPI performance metrics.
- Communicate with client Point of Contact (POC) to ensure a smooth, successful client launch. Assist in executing and managing paid advertising initiatives from implementation to reporting.
- Strategically plan paid advertising campaigns and effectively communicate a clear hypothesis and objective to both your team and clients. Using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Shopify, etc. you analyze historical performance and make recommendations about how to improve future performance.
- Strategize retention campaign calendar and automation for email and SMS services.
- Monitor and report on the established team & client KPIs using internal dashboards.
- Conduct biweekly meetings with your clients to review performance metrics and best practices, including campaign reporting.
- Understand your client’s goals, the budget you have to work with, & what success looks like when making decisions.
- Leverage campaign performance data (Brand campaigns, Influencer campaigns, etc.), industry and audience insights to create strategic recommendations that will deliver on client KPIs.
- Take regular feedback from the client regarding the quality of work and areas of improvement.
- Daily data analysis of campaigns identifying areas of opportunity to improve performance of campaigns and optimize ROAS/ACOS.
Must-haves for you to land this opportunity:
- Proven experience (1-2 years) in a Digital Media or Advertising role, with a focus on paid media buying on Facebook & Google, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Amazon Advertising Console & Seller Central.
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate with clients..
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence using data.
- Expertly honed project management skills and a user of tools like Asana, Google Drive, and Slack.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to support or defend a position or idea in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Relentless curiosity and an insatiable need to know more about your client, their product, and their customers. The ability to confidently present concepts both to your team and to clients.
- Attention to detail — if a font’s off-brand, you raise hell. A willingness to reject work when it’s not good enough — and the ability to kindly articulate why. Clear is kind.
- Good knowledge of the leading social media & digital platforms and understanding of Paid Media.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade clients and diplomatically resolve conflict.
- Expert knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and comfort with project management tools like Asana.
- Ability to learn new tools/ courses proactively and translate them into desired results.
How will ThinkWhy add value to you?
- We breathe health into our family with a daily ritual of morning meditation.
- We partner with our teams to provide work-free weekend getaways once every quarter (Brunch sessions, movie nights, dinner outings, club getaways, and more.)
- We diligently support work-life balance and take alternate weekend offs to unwind.
- We think the most important part of work is played, which is why we value Intelligence Having Fun.
- We indulge in a lot of fun sessions like birthday celebrations, work anniversaries, and more.
- We are ever-curious to learn and organize Saturday knowledge-sharing sessions.
Location: Remote Employee - Work From Home. Also note, this position is a full-time contract.
Reporting: Client Solutions Manager + WhyThinker